Director of Product Management
$75,000-125,000 per year - Permanent
Our Directors of Product Management play an extremely critical role in the company by supporting the design, development, testing, installation, and ongoing support of Payzer products. As a Director of Product Management, you will be responsible for working with our user experience designers and engineers to design and develop new and existing products. You will be responsible for testing functionality within our sprint release windows to ensure flawless execution of product releases. You will manage large transformational projects, as well as participate and lead traditional software development processes. You may conduct individual training or facilitate webinars to ensure customer adoption of products. You may provide Level 3 customer support for Payzer products and act as a liaison between our customers and our vendor partners. You will create internal training documentation to ensure Payzer team members can adequately support Payzer products.
Demonstrated expertise in:
Demonstrated expertise in:
- Interpreting customer feedback
- Problem definition
- Creative software solution design
- Requirements documentation
- Experience with software development tools such as Jira, Confluence
- Passionate customer focus
- Flexible, team player
- Project Management discipline
- Strong written and oral communication
- Detail oriented
- Able to excel in a fast paced, ever changing environment
- Able to create and manage project plans
- Results driven, strong team player
- Ability to troubleshoot, document and resolve problems
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Flexible and adaptable to new or differing responsibilities
- Ability to clearly document business processes
- College graduate, masters preferred
- Compensation that ranges from $75K to $125K, based on your experience and background. We're open to adding both seasoned, successful professionals and rising stars who are earlier in their career.
- The chance to be early at a fast growing, fully funded venture backed startup. You won’t be just another drone at Payzer. You can get in on the ground floor.
- A professional work environment that’s non-corporate. We’re not big on meetings, have a casual dress code and while we work hard, we care about our families and are cool if you do, too.
- Strong training, mentoring and coaching. We’ll invest in making you better at what you do!
- Medical insurance: Choice of many plans including a 100% employer paid plan
- Dental, vision, short and long-term disability, and life insurance options
- 401(k) plan
- FSA and HSA Accounts