JOB TITLE:Laboratory Supervisor
Supervises and coordinates the department activities as a whole, providing supervision to Laboratory staff. He/She will assist staff as requested.
PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS: * New York State MT license from the Department of Education
- Six years experience in all major areas of the laboratory.
- One of the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Medical Technology.
- Completion of 3 years of study in an accredited college plus one year of internship in a medical technology program.
- Bachelor’s Degree in one of the biological or chemical/physical sciences plus year of pertinent clinical laboratory experience.
- A person performing the duties of a medical Technologist since 1961 with either 30 semester hours credit toward a Bachelor’s Degree with a science major or 30 credit hours in a school of Medical Technology.