The People & Culture team consists of Talent Development, Recruitment, People Operations, Employer Brand, Business Partners, and Community Impact. Our purpose as a team is to maximize capacity and performance of our talent to make bigger dents within ecommerce and our communities. We ensure smooth functioning, scaling, and success for the organization.
As a Senior Recruiter, you will:
- Recruit Director level positions that involve relocation. Executive level preferred.
- Lead national searches, gather market intelligence and use engagement strategies to identify and attract top talent.
- Partner with hiring teams to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage customer/partner expectations.
- Build and maintain network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management; conducts in-depth interviews of potential candidates, demonstrating ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high offer-to-interview ratios.
- Recommend ideas, strategies and process improvements related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company.
- Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives, including assessment of best practices in interviewing techniques, leveraging of internal sources of talent and identification of top performers for senior-level openings.
- Work closely with business leaders to influence and deliver quality assessment and high touch candidate experience through all aspects of the recruitment funnel
- Create data driven dashboards to drive better business decisions
- 4+ years of experience in talent acquisition or corporate recruitment with a focus on candidate generation in complex and competitive environment
- 3+ years of experience advising or influencing executive leadership
- Full life cycle recruitment experience
- Executive level recruitment experiences a must
- You have demonstrated significant initiative, tenacity, and leadership in prior positions.
- You are an excellent communicator, with great written and verbal skills.
- You perform best when working in an agile and fast-paced business environment.
- Unit Appreciation Rights: Up to 5% of yearly salary; based upon company and team performance
- Company Bonus: Up to 5% of yearly salary; based upon company and team performance
- Health Insurance: Spreetail offers two plans:
-Aetna HDHP HSA Plan: Spreetail will contribute $500 to an HSA for an employee-only plan or $1000 for your spouse and dependents included on the plan.
- Dental Insurance: Spreetail will pay half of the dental coverage for you/spouse/family plans
- 401k: Spreetail partners with ForUsAll to provide the opportunity to invest in your future with pre-tax and post-tax plan options
- Paid Time Off: untracked time off
- Wedding Week: Enjoy an additional 5 paid days off before or after your wedding
- Creating a Home: After 2 years of employment, Spreetail will give you $5,000 when you buy a home
- Year 3 Vacation: After 3 years of employment, you will be eligible for an all-inclusive vacation
- Year 5 Sabbatical: After 5 years of employment, you will be eligible for a 2-week paid sabbatical
- Donation Matching: Spreetail will match your donation dollar for dollar, up to $250 a
- Community Involvement: Spreetail encourages employees to take time off for volunteer opportunities throughout the year, including a semi-annual volunteer week in every community we serve
- Product Discount: Enjoy a 20% discount on the products we sell
Spreetail is an equal opportunity employer that hires based on stellar qualifications, positive attitude, and exemplary work ethic rather than factors like age, gender identity, race, nationality, religion, or sexuality.