32 - Roseville, MI
32700 Gratiot, Roseville, Michigan 48066
To Connect with a recruiter today text "Apply" to 44844
The Tire Technician is a positive, energetic, eager-to-learn team player that provides 100% customer satisfaction. This position is an entry-level position that provides you with the knowledge and skills you need to build a promising career in the tire and automotive service industry. All Tire Technician Trainees will receive one-on-one training with a Tire Technician Trainer to learn duties, processes and responsibilities of the Tire Technician position.
Duties and Responsibilities:
All job duties will be developed and learned under supervision.
- Continuous thinking and sharing of ideas to improve Belle Tire
- Gather and document vehicle information including: VIN#, mileage, license plate #, and any visible damage
- Cover vehicle with protective materials before service
- Drive customer vehicles into shop
- Lift vehicle onto hoists safely
- Inspect vehicles for possible worn parts and tires
- Dismount and mount tires
- Clean hubs and wheels for corrosion
- Repair tires
- Balance tires
- Torque lugnuts to correct specifications
- Resetting Tire Pressure Sensors
- Load scrap truck
- Clean shop, showroom, restrooms, and waiting room
- Take out trash
- Follow Belle Tire safety policies
- Other duties as assigned by retail store manager or retail assistant manager
- 18 years of age
- Valid Driver's License
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with co-workers and management
- Ability to read and write English
- Represents one's self and Belle Tire in a professional manner
- Demonstrates a commitment of high quality service to internal and external customers
- High School Diploma/GED is a plus
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to frequently lift over 75 pounds
- Requires motion entailing bending, twisting, pushing, pulling, stretching and continuous bilateral use of fingers and wrists.
- Automotive background is a plus.
Varying work hours, Mon-Sat, some overtime may be required. Workshop environment, with heavy physical requirements: long periods of standing on your feet, lifting up to 75 pounds to chest level, bending, twisting, grabbing, and reaching.