At BENTELER, we make it possible. From promoting individual talents to international career prospects, or from generous opportunities for designing your career to personal development opportunities-at BENTELER, we always have answers to your questions about the future, based entirely on your personal needs. Diverse options that makes sure you can be anything and everything. Or, as we like to put it: BENTELER makes it happen!
Under minimal supervision, test, repair and maintain electronic and electro-mechanical production equipment. Maintain, develop, and/or modify existing programs on controlled equipment, such as robots, welders, benders, presses, lasers, and any other automated equipment. The work involves use of practical welding, industrial electronics, electrical and basic machine tool theory, as well as the ability to work from schematics and rough sketches in completing assignments. Modify programs within specified process parameters. The Electrician Tech reports directly to the Technical Services Supervisor. No other associates report directly to the Electrican Tech
- Troubleshoot and repair production equipment from an electrical standpoint using schematics, meters PLC info and robot programs.
- The ET will develop, maintain, and troubleshoot programs for robots presses, lasers, and any other electronic systems.
- The ET will understand and interpret electrical schematics and diagrams.
- The ET often will work with engineering and manufacturing to professionally install new equipment or movement and re-installment of existing equipment.
- The ET is responsible to install and maintain equipment to OSHA and Benteler safety standards.
- The ET often will work with engineering to develop and modify Robot and PLC programs associated with the manufacturing of new or existing equipment.
- The ET will report daily activities to his/her supervisor to ensure that accurate records are maintained in the asset maintenance system.
- The ET makes recommendations to continuously improve Benteler’s processes and equipment.
- 2 years or more in 2 of the following: Electronics, Robotics, Pneumatics and Mechanical relevant experience
- 2 Year Associate’s Degree in electronics preferred
BENTELER Human Resources
Phone: +1 616 246-5468
Your new employer
The BENTELER Group always has the answer. That's because in each of our divisions and at every one of our sites, you can benefit from the size and diversity of an international corporation with around 30,000 colleagues in 38 countries.
The same is true in our BENTELER Automotive division. This is where intelligent solutions for the automotive world are born-and where we, as a partner, provide answers on central topics like safety, the environment, and efficiency to nearly every major automotive manufacturer. Whether it's the body, the chassis, or the engine, we're constantly setting new standards with the products, materials, and technologies we develop and produce. Inventiveness that makes sure you can be and become anything. Or, as we like to put it: BENTELER makes it happen!