As an experienced professional in our Cybersecurity & Technology Controls organization, you're equally committed to watching over our data today, as well as finding innovative new ways to protect it in the future. To do that, you'll help lead a highly motivated team laser-focused on analyzing, designing, developing and delivering solutions built to stop adversaries and strengthen our operations. You'll use your leadership skills to give guidance, best practice advice and support across all our business and technology groups. You'll take the lead on incident response, risk reviews and vulnerability assessments, identifying threats, all of which ladder up to driving and selecting cost-effective solutions. You'll deploy best practices, new policies, and emerging trends to strengthen our strategic roadmap. You'll keep management, executive directors, managing directors and stakeholders in the loop, as well as managing people and budgets. As part of JPMorgan Chase & Co.'s global team of technologists and innovators, your work will have a massive impact, both on us as a company, as well as our clients and our business partners around the world.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Strong leadership skills with exceptional communication and presence
- Advanced knowledge of multiple IT control and project management practices and experience working across large environments
- Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
- Expertise in application and infrastructure high-availability and resiliency architectures with demonstrated experience in business
- Proficiency in information security domains, including policies and standards, risk and control assessments, access controls, regulatory compliance, technology resiliency, risk and control governance and metrics, incident management, secure systems development lifecycle, vulnerability management, and data protection
- 5+ years of experience with penetration testing against a wide variety of applications including web, mobile, and thick client above and beyond running automated tools
- Experience with penetration testing against internal and external facing corporate infrastructures
- Understanding of Security architecture both from a penetration testing and design point of view
- Experience working with application developers to not only understand root cause and mitigate vulnerabilities, but also to identify where vulnerabilities can be identified earlier in the SLDC and provide recommendations for automation, and vulnerability 'avoidance'.
- Experience of enhancing developer velocity and removing friction in the development lifecycle
- Experience developing and executing on technical transformational within assessments of vulnerability management.
- Excellent command of Cybersecurity organization practices, operations risk management processes, principles, architectural requirements, engineering threats and vulnerabilities, including incident response methodologies
- Expertise in Agile and can work with at least one of the common frameworks
- Experience with cloud and container security (Private/Public) at enterprise.
- Ability to identify network attacks and systemic security issues as they relate to threats and vulnerabilities, with focus on recommendations for enhancements or remediation
- In Depth Network Security & Architectural understanding
- Detailed knowledge and exploit capabilities of network infrastructure
- Application, Infrastructure, & Cloud testing methodologies
- Architecture design and assessment (manual approach to penetration testing)
- Application vulnerabilities
- Network and infrastructure vulnerabilities
- Exploit research and mitigation
- Assessment tools, such as scanners, administrative utilities, local proxies, debuggers, fuzzers, etc.
- Web technologies, solutions and attack vectors that apply to application technologies
- Threat modeling methodologies
- Security source code review or development experience in C/C++, C#, VB.NET, ASP, or Java
- Application reverse engineering techniques and procedures
- IDS and AV evasion techniques
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
Ready to use your expertise and experience to drive change? Apply today.
About Us: JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
About the Team: The Cybersecurity & Technology Controls group at JPMorgan Chase aligns the firm's cybersecurity, access management, controls and resiliency teams. The group proactively and strategically partners with all lines of business and functions to enable them to design, adopt and integrate appropriate controls; deliver processes and solutions efficiently and consistently; and drive automation of controls. The group's number one priority is to enable the business by keeping the firm safe, stable and resilient.