The Sr. Brand Marketing Manager of Brand and Communications plays a pivotal role in helping to build strategies and plans that define and elevate the Radial brand narrative in a cohesive and meaningful way across external channels.
The individual will be responsible for the following:
- Creating, implementing, and overseeing marketing and PR initiatives that effectively portray and promote the organization, its brand, and solutions.
- Management of brand visual identity and messaging, collateral, PR and Media Relations, social media, and events.
- Through these efforts, will help the company reach its goals of building brand awareness, thought leadership, and engagement.
- Develop brand messaging and content strategies that align with the company insights, competitive analysis, and market intelligence.
- Partner with VP of Marketing, Internal Communications, Marketing Colleagues, and cross-functional stakeholders to ensure external communication efforts are aligned with long-term goals.
- Manage PR strategy and tactics and effectively partner with PR Firms and Media Relations
- Ensure consistency in brand image, brand messaging, and product messaging across all external channels including, web, social media, PR, collateral, and events.
- Strategize, develop, and deploy content marketing plans in support of team and company objectives.
- Create, analyze, and report on KPIs for the Brand and Communications functional area.
- Create brand management and content development governance structures to guide strategic content creation.
- Build and manage a robust content marketing/editorial calendar in conjunction with the Content Marketing Manager
- Lead and develop team following the Radial Leadership Principles