Niehaus Lumber is looking for a Sales Associate - Stock. This position is responsible for receiving and shipping merchandise to/from store and to stock merchandise in the warehouse or on the sales floor.
80% of your time you will:
- Receive and ship store merchandise:
- Removes merchandise from truck and compare against packing list.
- Packages merchandise for shipment to return to Distribution Centers.
- Operates equipment according to company safety standards to assist in moving merchandise.
- Stocks merchandise on the sales floor.
- Rotating Stock.
- Assists in the receiving of drop shipments
- Prepares merchandise for home delivery.
- Accurately documents movement of merchandise.
- Provide and maintain store appearance:
- Ensures clean parking lot, sidewalks, store entry, aisles, restrooms, warehouse area.
- Properly disposes of debris, boxes.
- Provides carryout service for customers:
- Safely loads merchandise in customer's vehicle.
- Verifies receipt against merchandise.
- Ability to work successfully as part of a team
- Ability to work a flexible schedule inclusive of holidays, nights and weekends
- Ability to lift or maneuver 50-100 pounds, with or without accommodations
- 3 months experience in retail, customer service or related fields