To qualify, the minimum required includes : * A Speech Language Pathology Master's degree.
- An active/pending Speech Language Pathologist license in IL.
- CCC/CFY's are encouraged to apply.
- Develop IEP's
- Caseload: K-12 (mostly elementary and some middle school students)
- Mild/Moderate disabilities/issues caseload
- Collaborations with multi-disciplinary teams (OT, PT, PSYCH)
If this job does not catch your interest but you are still searching for a Speech Language Pathologist position please feel free to reach out to me!
Hiring Coordinator | Soliant
Ph: 678.538.6716 Lauren.Hicks@soliant.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled