Executive Assistant - 6 Month Contract
Job Locations (All) | US-NC-Raleigh
Posted Date 4 hours ago(10/22/2020 6:42 PM)
Do you want to watch clinical development change, or do you want to be the one to shape it?
Because we’re hoping you’re here for the latter.
Who are we?
We Are PRA.
We are 17,000+ employees strong, operating in more than 90 countries. We are committed to saving lives and we are constantly striving to be the best at what we do. Our impact is real and we see it every single day. We are getting life saving drugs into the hands of those who need them most.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the world’s leading clinical research organisations and be part of a dynamic and growing international company. Your role as an Executive Administrative Associate will support company Executives based in Raleigh.
This is a 6 Month Contract Position
- Making travel arrangements, managing expenses and complex calendar management
- Planning and organizing conferences and events
- Researching, developing and drafting letters, memos, presentations or reports for the Executive’s review
- Assembling powerpoint slide decks
- Establishing and maintaining files and records, providing general administrative support
- Compiles data and prepares reports.
- Takes ownership for HR related documents and ensures that the annual update is performed.
- Keeps management advised of potential problem areas and recommends/implements solutions as appropriate.
- May act as a project manager for HR administrative projects.
- Identifies areas of improvement for administrative HR processes and articulates constructive solutions.
You Are: Confident, organised and an excellent time keeper.
Here at PRA we want our employees to succeed and ensure that they are set up for this success through constant training, development and support. To enable success in this position you will have:
- Proven experience of providing high quality administrative support
- Experience of supporting Senior Management or Executive level is strongly preferred
- Experience in dealing with highly confidential matters
- Confident using MS Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher and Outlook
- Ability to prioritise tasks and work to strict deadlines
- Flexible attitude and ability to work on your own initiative
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to present a professional and positive image of the Executive Team
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
PRA Health Sciences