Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) advances the way people live and work. We bring together curious minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
HPE Global IT is a dynamic organization enabling the enterprise to innovate and lead the industry with our consumption-based IT transformation and our consulting, financial, educational, and operational services. Join us and revolutionize how we help customers simplify their operations and move the world forward.
Are you looking for a unique, truly innovative role? What if it could be with one of the most impactful IT companies in the world? Then we have the right opportunity—we are looking for a Liferay DevOps Lead within HPE Global IT to join us! In this amazing role, you will be responsible for the full systems development lifecycle from requirements gathering through the implementation of software architecture solutions. The individual will provide overall direction, life cycle management, and leadership for all Liferay components and portlet development. You will work closely with the Enterprise/Solution Architect this individual performs a lead role in the identification, analysis, evaluation, and recommendation of technologies required for implementing Liferay Portal Solutions. . If you have a track record of similar Liferay DevOps Lead success, and want to be part of a business that is growing—with great opportunities, and are ready for your next role, then please apply today.
How you’ll make your mark:
- You will lead the design, development, and integration of Liferay
- You will focus on building and maintaining a rich suite of applications offering various capabilities to the Channel Partners and the Partner eco-system for conducting business
- You will be responsible for the full systems development life-cycle; from requirements gathering through the implementation of software architecture solutions.
-You will provide overall direction, life-cycle management, and leadership for all Liferay components and portlet development.
- You will work closely with the Enterprise/Solution Architect; this individual performs a lead role in the identification, analysis, evaluation, and recommendation of technologies required for implementing Liferay Portal Solutions.
- You will provide architectural solutions/designs to project execution teams for implementation of Liferay solution.
- You will provide technology architectural assessments, strategies, and roadmaps.
- You will work with application developers, users, operational leadership, and subject matter experts to understand current and future application capability drivers.
- You have a minimum of 10 - 12 years of technical experience.
- You have at least 5 - 7 years of experience in technology consulting, enterprise, and solutions architecture and architectural frameworks.
- You have Liferay Digital Experience Platform (DXP) experience.
- You have 3+ years’ experience architecting and implementing the Liferay Portal (DXP) and developing portlets.
- You have deep Liferay experience around planning, configuration, clustering and tuning
- You have a Liferay certification (a plus, not required).
- You have extensive knowledge of Java & J2EE Technologies (Servlets, JSP, EJBs), integration techniques (JDBC, Web Services, JMS, etc.) and Web technologies (HTML, CSS and JAVA SCRIPT).
- You have experience in Infrastructure/server configuration as well as performance tuning
- You have experience in DevOps, CI/CD, Jenkins, Nexus.
- You have experience in Docker, Kubernetes
- You have experience leading onshore/offsite development
- You have experience with modern full stack development frameworks such as Angular, Node.js, MongoDB, Express, Bootstrap, etc.
- You have extensive exposure on portal security configurations & SAML integrations.
- You have experience in data warehousing and data modeling
- You have the ability to perform data analysis and data quality checks.
- You have successful teamwork experience & demonstrated leadership abilities
- You have excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
What we can offer you:
Extensive benefits, a competitive salary and participation in the shared values and purpose that make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers! At HPE, our goal is to provide equal opportunities, flexible work-life balance, and constantly evolving career growth.
If you are looking for challenges in an exciting, supportive and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Continue the conversation by clicking apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers.
Join us and make your mark!
Find out more about us and follow us on:
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.
Job: Information Technology
Job Level: Expert
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise