Do you have a fun upbeat personality?
Do you enjoy working with infants, children and adults?
Then…picture yourself here by joining the JCPenney Portraits team!
We offer paid training and are currently seeking Seasonal Team Members to work up to 40 hours per week (based on business needs).
Team Members perform the sales process to achieve Sales Average expectations, talk with potential customers and call existing customers to schedule and confirm photography sessions, as well as provide a delightful customer experience.
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent experience.
- Previous retail, sales, service-related or photography experience, preferred.
- Ability to work a varied schedule including days, nights, holidays and weekends.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and collaboration skills.
- Ability to quickly develop a good rapport with children and adults.
- Basic math and computer skills (e.g., navigation, data entry).
- Ability to work in multiple studios (where applicable) based on business needs.
- Ability to speak and write Spanish fluently in some markets, may be preferred.
Our Studio Employees Enjoy
- Fun working environment
- Paid sales training
- Competitive pay and sales incentives
- Flexible schedules
- Host store and studio discount
We are Equal Opportunity Employer.
Employment is contingent upon satisfactory results of a background check.