The role of the Maintenance Mechanic is to provide the necessary skill sets required to perform the maintenance and repairs to preserve the physical assets of the Building, Systems, and Equipment under the direction of the Facility and Operations Managers.
EXPERIENCE AND CERTIFICATION
- Ten plus years of facility maintenance experience preferred.
- Journeyman certification is a must in HVAC, Electrical, Machine Repair or Mechanical craft areas.Experience with pumps, motors, speed and feed systems, hydraulics
- Some experience with controller programs, to include Allen-Bradley, Fanuc, and SiemensHVAC/R (Heating, Ventilating, Air conditioning and Refrigeration): Indoor Air Quality, Temperature Control, and Scavenge Exhaust Systems
- Must have strong written and verbal communication, detail oriented and must have extensive knowledge on Microsoft Office Suite.
- Knowledge of maintenance system such as MAXIMO helpful Mechanical Systems
MANUFACTURING PROCESS EQUIPMENT
- Tank Farm Operations, Reporting, Maintenance, and Repair
- Bulk Fluid Totes & Dispensing Equipment
- Compressed Bottle Gas Storage & Distribution Systems
- Compressed Natural Gas Facility
- Regenerative Thermal Oxidizers
- Oil Mist Collectors
- Cold/Hot Thermal Units: Temperature Control, Pressure Control, and Dew Point Control
- Provide and Maintain Spare & Replacement Parts Inventories
- Production Process Central Exhaust Systems
- Class 7 Clean Room Mechanical Systems Diagnosis & Repair
- Preventative Maintenance (Scheduled maintenance to prevent break down)
- Predictive Maintenance (Use of equipment or tests to predict when maintenance will be needed)
- Backflow Preventers
- Natural Gas & Water Meters (including Calibration) Power Systems
- Normal power to first disconnect
- Emergency power systems o Uninterruptible power supply (UPS) systems Building Systems
- Building Automation Systems
- Building Monitoring systems
- Building Utility & Piping Systems
- Employee Safety Training Compliance
- Safety PM Completion
- Safety Repair Completion
- Participate in the Employee Safety Concern Process
- Utilize Pre-Task Planning Methods Performance Measurables
- Help Desk Immediate Work Orders
- Environmental PM Completion & Reportin
- gPM Repair Completion
- Perform General Housekeeping in Common Work Areas Personnel Management
- Ensure IPMP Compliance Requirements are met
- Submit Employee PTO/Vacation Requests
- Maintain Current Forktruck & Aerial Lift Operators License
- Attend Scheduled Training
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our page
I want to work for JLL.
Jones Lang LaSalle