Inside Sales Professional
Vivint is the #1 Home Automation & Security Company in North America.. Our Inside Sales team continues to grow. We are looking for high potential and quality individuals to join Vivint’s front-line ranks on Vivint’s major growth engine. Our team is obsessed with our proven B2C sales process to ensure protection and peace of mind to all customers and homeowners nationwide.
If you are career minded with strong goals, then join our award-winning Inside Sales department.
What we offer:
- Full-time employment
- Hourly pay plus uncapped commission
- Paid Mandatory Training (Monday through Friday)
- Full benefit package including medical, dental, vision, and 401(k)
- 10 PTO days and paid holidays
- Career development and leadership opportunities
- Variety of schedules available, open 6:00 am – 11:00 pm, 7 days a week
Our Sales Professionals receive and make inbound and outbound phone calls from warm leads generated through targeted marketing campaigns. Successful Sales Professionals determine customer needs and provide a white glove experience from start to finish during the sale.
Expectations for Success:
- Those who excel adapt to new situations, handle change, and balance multiple demands.
- We win together! Sales Professionals are committed to their performance and they demonstrate a competitive and collaborative attitude in order to meet team and department goals.
- Our Sales Professionals strive to develop a growth mindset. They are coachable and willing to learn and apply feedback to their professional and personal goals.
- Sales Professionals take accountability and exhibit resilience to succeed on a competitive sales floor
- High school degree or GED equivalent
- Prior sales experience is a plus
- Ability to work designated shift full-time
- Proficient with basic computer functions and ability to utilize software, data bases, scripts, and other tools appropriately
- Ability to pass a background check and receive an Alarm License upon offer
- This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, and headsets
- Ability to work full-time, make and receive phone calls
If you are an active Vivint employee, please apply through Workday by searching "Find Jobs".