- Experience building LINUX (CentOS, RHEL) systems.
- Experience with cloud/server/network implementation and support.
- Experience supporting data centers: VMware, LINUX, and Windows.
- Hardware and software (iLO/ILOM/BMC) support to include Oracle, HP, and Dell systems.
- Maintains up-to-date documentation, and prepares documentation for changes, including IP schema updates.
- Collaborate, organize, and manage vendor support for repairs at data centers.
- Manage global enterprise systems and appliances customer requests through JIRA and HP Service Manager ticketing systems and configuration management. Candidate Requirements:
- Active TS/SCI Poly Clearance • HS/GED and 12 years experience; OR Associates and 10 years; OR Bachelors and 8 years OR Masters and 6 years; or Doctorate and 4 years. • IAT-2 Certification is required – Security+, CE, GSEC, SSCP, CCNA-Security, CISA, CISSP, CASP+ CE, GCIH, GCED, CCNP Security, CYSA+ or GICSP.