Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) advances the way people live and work. We bring together curious minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
HPE Global IT is a dynamic organization enabling the enterprise to innovate and lead the industry with our consumption-based IT transformation and our consulting, financial, educational, and operational services. Join us and revolutionize how we help customers simplify their operations and move the world forward.
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise we are beginning an enterprise wide transformation of our IT and businesses and are seeking highly motivated individuals to develop the next generation of IT solutions to drive growth and innovation. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions and advance the way people live and work. Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead dedicated to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
Are you looking for a unique, truly innovative role? What if it could be with one of the most impactful IT companies in the world? Then we have the right opportunity—we are looking for a PROS IT Technical Developer to join us! HPE Global IT is looking for someone experienced to participate in the evaluation, recommendation, and selection of hardware and software solutions and interface with different departments within the organization regarding new deployments. If you have a track record in and a passion for PROS pricing analytics and IT Development, and want to be part of a business that is growing—with great opportunities, and are ready for your next role, then please apply today.
How You Will Make Your Mark:
- You will participate in the evaluation, recommendation, and selection of hardware and software solutions
- You will develop, maintain, and report intranet metrics - Interface with different departments within the organization regarding new deployments
- You will research/analyze data processing functions, methods and procedures
- You will design and code from specifications, analyzes, evaluates, tests, debugs, documents, and implements complex software apps
- You will use coding methods in specific programming languages to initiate or enhance program execution and functionality
- You have a bachelor's degree in Computer Science and at least 5+ years of experience in the field or in a related area
- You have experience with Java, Spring Project, Spring Integration, MicroServices, SQL, and Angular JS
- You have 5+ years experience as Senior Developer with J2EE and Java technologies, Spring, Servlet, Web Services, XML, XSLT, MicroServices/API.
- You have solid working experience of Java, OOP, MicroServices/API, modular code development, design pattern, and multi-threading.
- You have server back end and API/Service development experience is required
- You have experience with JUnit/TestNG, Maven, Oracle, and UNIX
- You have strong problem solving and analytical skills, proactive and go-getter
- You have a good grasp of industry best practices in enterprise-class software development and agile methodology
- You have experience with Application Performance Monitoring and code profiling
- You have expert knowledge in Java / JEE and coding best practices.
- You have expert knowledge in Spring, ORM, JMS, Web services and other distributed technologies.
- You have an ability to design frameworks which are extensible and flexible.
- You have experience in CI and Dev Ops Understands Jenkins, GitHub, etc.
- You can get yourself up to speed quickly in our current environment.
- You have good communication skills and able to articulate clearly.
- You have experience with PROS pricing analytics segmentation and system integration, Financial Margin Analysis and Cost process.
- You have knowledge in middleware integration such as Addison, Kafka, SDI.
- You have experience in Spring Integration, Caching, or any similar technology
Extensive benefits, a competitive salary and participation in the shared values and purpose that make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers! At HPE, our goal is to provide equal opportunities, flexible work-life balance, and constantly evolving career growth.
If you are looking for challenges in an exciting, supportive and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Continue the conversation by clicking apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers.
Join us and make your mark!
Find out more about us and follow us on:
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.
Job: Information Technology
Job Level: Specialist
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise