The InStore Group is one of America's leading full-service retail merchandising organizations. We offer many opportunities within the retail, grocery, mass market, hardware, discount, convenience, and pharmacy locations.
The InStore Group has recurring needs to fill Part-time positions with highly qualified experienced candidates in your area to support InComm Gift Card service and other clients at local retailers by completing display and section resets making sure the plan-o-grams are correct, client objectives are met, and taking photos of completed projects.
Requirements: Must have merchandising and/or reset experience
- · Planogram (POG) experience required
- · Self-motivated, self-sufficient, detail-oriented, organized and a problem solver
- · Positive attitude and good work ethic is essential
- · Must be comfortable interacting and communicating with the public and store personnel
- · Must be dependable
- · Must be computer literate with access to computer, internet, and printer
- · Must have camera phone or digital camera
- · Must be willing and able to enter surveys for work completed on the same day project/job was completed into our website Natural Insight.
- · Reliable transportation
- · Courteous, polite, and professional, with good communication skills, both verbal and written
Job Types: Part-time
Powered by JazzHR