Coloplast has an exciting opportunity for a Territory Manager to join our growing team!
You will be responsible for achieving territory sales objectives through selling activities which include cultivating business partnerships with key decision makers, product in-services, driving market share and sales growth. In this role, you will target key customers by selling and servicing Coloplast's portfolio of Continence Care products.
Major Areas of Accountability
- Effectively engage all targeted accounts as well as develop and execute a clear and logical plan to achieve overall territory sales objectives
- Develop and implement strategies to maximize territory and company objectives, including analyzing key sales and marketing data to determine the most leverageable opportunities in the territory
- For all targeted accounts, understands customer's environment, including who the clinical, financial and other key decision makers are, their key issues/concerns, including challenges and opportunities for Coloplast
- Ensures timely advancement of the sale process with all targeted accounts achieving/exceeding the annual minimum required contract commitments
- Understands Financial Business Models and conducts cost/benefit analysis
- Demonstrates consultative selling skills to uncover customer strategy and presents value proposition including financial and clinical impact
- Plans daily call routine to ensure appropriate coverage of key accounts given sales time allocation, sales potential, geographical location, development of sales process, etc.
- Utilize all available tools to maximize sales growth including, but not limited to GPO and IDN contracts, marketing directives, sales reports and educational materials
- Knowledgeable of competitive activity and sales volume in each targeted account
- Retain and grow business within current customer base by identifying opportunities and help formulate sales strategies
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships that lead to increasing use of products within target accounts
- Develop and maintain productive cross-functional relationships to share knowledge and leverage synergies within the organization
- Clear understanding of clinical and technical product knowledge
- Strong understanding of competitive activity and products as well as knowing current market trends and industry information
- As required, attends industry related meetings/events for business development opportunities i.e. UOA meetings, trade shows, WOCN meetings
- Organize and manage information utilizing CRM tool as directed
- Maintains current records and administrative duties, including sales reporting and expense management
- Bachelors degree required
- Minimum 3 years of successful sales experience in the medical field strongly preferred
- Willingness and ability to travel, including overnight -- 25% - 50%
- Strong Interpersonal and relationship building skills
- High attention for detail and follow through
- Exceptional listening skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Demonstrate effective time and territory management skills, administrative capabilities and effective written and oral communication capabilities
- Personifies Coloplast Mission and Values
Visit us on .
Follow us on . Like us on .
Coloplast is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) which means we employ and promote individuals based on their merits, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, status with regards to public assistance or any other protected classification.