Who We Are
Greenphire is a leading provider of clinical payment and communication solutions. We provide software as a service (SaaS) to reduce costs, increase participant retention, and produce quantifiable results for our clients in the clinical trial industry. Our vibrant culture focuses on four key values: All In, As a Team, For a Purpose, Solving Problems.
We are a multi-year recipient of the Philadelphia Business Journal’s Best Places to Work award, and love to give shout-outs and awards to our employees. Our For A Purpose committee champions philanthropic activities throughout the year so employees can give back to our community. We have a diversity committee that focuses on breaking down barriers, recognizing that our uniqueness is what makes us so successful!
To Join Our Team
You must have experience implementing new client projects, handling on-going relationship management, and delegating tasks and monitoring quality deliverables following the successful implementation and launch of new projects. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced, high energy environment, and are able to successfully balance multiple projects, keep reading!
How You Will Contribute
- Manage the project lifecycle for the implementation of multiple large-scale client projects across all product lines
- Manage strategic client relationships, with key client accounts, after the successful implementation of new client projects
- Demonstrate flawless execution of business strategies for implementation and relationship management.
- Identify client needs and make recommendations for programs based on Greenphire best practices.
- Participate in the development of new features and functionality that may be requested by clients
- Assist in the development of strategies and materials to increase the quality and efficiency of support to clients and users
- Coordinate internal and external/vendor resources
- Assist in the hiring, training and mentorship of new Project Management staff
- Travel for client meetings and trainings as needed
- Functional management of other Operations staff on enterprise and large-scale programs
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience and/or training
- Relevant experience and/or training within project management, preferably within the pharmaceutical or life sciences field
- Direct experience managing multiple large multi-service programs
- Strong relationship management skills
- Expertise in Microsoft Office suite and experience with Microsoft Project