Would you like to be part of a world's leading producer of building materials that inspires architectural and decorative solutions? Are you passionate about the distribution of products that inspire the life of many people?
At Cosentino (www.cosentino.com) we are looking for a well-versed Customer Service Representative to join our Distribution Center located in Freedom, PA. Our Centers are an extension of Cosentino’s total commitment to its clients, providing them with exclusive and high-quality service.
Cosentino Centers combine the functions of (a) warehousing, (b) brand and product showroom, and (c) sales network.
You will join a company:
- With an international mindset and presence in 80+ countries
- With an amazing growth story, sustained by an extraordinary innovation with products such as Silestone®, Dekton® and Sensa by Cosentino®
- Which provides you with career growth opportunity and leadership skills development skills
As a Customer Service Representative, we expect you to deliver excellence in Customer Service acting as a key liaison between our customers and our company by assisting with general inquiries regarding but not limited to: pricing, products, availability of inventory, delivery scheduling, order confirmations and ensuring receivables are controlled within our guidelines.
As a successful Cosentino CSR you are excited to help both external and internal customers by communicating in a patient, empathetic, passionate manner. Our Customer Service Representatives always put themselves in our customer’s shoes and advocate for them when necessary.
As a Customer Services Representative you will be working with various tasks:
Organization and Administration
- Perform and keep record of documents in the center according to its needs; this includes but is not limited to, accounts receivable, accounts payables, invoices, credits, tax certificates and customer payments records.
- Manage and maintain the showroom; this includes ordering and stocking supplies needed, maintaining equipment, placing marketing materials, logging attending to daily visitors and events, recording each visitor/event into SalesForce.
- Support the sales team by, preparing sample shipments for customers and end users, checking stock of materials when requested, as well as highlighting any possible stock issues that may arise to help them achieve and exceed sales targets.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining customer relationships by creating and monitoring purchase orders, scheduling visits to showroom, leading viewings & reservation of specific material slabs, solving customer issues, processing orders, scheduling material deliveries and maintaining customer account receivables.
- Provide customer support over the phone, face-to-face, and via email.
- Perform analysis in SAP as requested by the General Manager, Operations Manager or the sales/promotion force.
- 2+ years of experience in Customer Service.
- 1+ year of experience with invoicing and order entry.
- Customer Service experience in construction, manufacturing, distribution or related industry experience
- High School Diploma/GED
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communication, Marketing or related fields.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.)
- Use of SAP, ERP or Order system preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in an extremely fast paced environment
- Safety oriented
- Respect towards others
Cosentino, and all its affiliated and subsidiary companies, are equal opportunity employers, and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind. Cosentino, and all of its affiliated and subsidiary companies, are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees, and to providing employees with a work environment free from discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Cosentino, and its affiliated and subsidiary companies, are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where it operates. Cosentino, and its affiliated and subsidiary companies, will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
If you are an individual or veteran with a disability who requires any type of accommodation, please contact the People Department at (786) 686-5060 or at our email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.