About Aspen Dental-branded practices
Aspen Dental-branded practices are independently owned and operated by licensed dentists. The practices receive non-clinical business support services from Aspen Dental Management, Inc., a dental support organization.
- Responsible for the daily non-clinical operations of their assigned office including patient satisfaction, non-clinical team selection, performance, development and other business related functions.
- Provides superior patient service demonstrating responsiveness and sensitivity to patient needs with urgency to resolve any patient dissatisfaction in accordance with patient needs, company policies and procedures, government regulations and dental board standards.
- This position has direct supervision of non-clinical employees of their dental practice
- 2-5 years’ experience in a sales management or retail management environment, some combination of management and sales required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to make decisions independently.
- Competitive spirit with a strong desire to succeed, exceeds goals, and maximizes opportunities.
- Demonstrates the ability to solve common problems and to provide immediate solutions.
- Demonstrates the ability to build relationships, both internally and with patients.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office business applications and other office related products.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferred.