To qualify, you must have at least: * A Master's/Doctorate degree in Speech Language Pathology
- An active license approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathology in Maryland
- Specifications about the position:
- Offering a competitive pay package
- SLP-CFYs welcome to apply!!
- Early Intervention and Elmenentary
- Will be virtual and onsite services
- Full time at 37.5 hours/week
- License reimbursement
- Quick interview process!
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401k retirement plan
- Professional guidance through the entire process
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled