Duration: 4 Weeks to start
Travel Requirements: N/A
The Registered Nurse promotes, restores and/or maintains a resident's health and wellbeing by completing the nursing process; collaborating with providers, the interdisciplinary team and care associates. Primary role is to provide physical and psych-social support to residents and families and supervising care associates caring for residents. The Registered Nurse will develop relationships with the residents and their families using a consistent caregiver approach; supporting the resident's physical, spiritual, emotional and clinical needs and focusing on placing the resident first.
What You'll Do:
- Performs all clinical duties in accordance with state nurse practice act and nursing standards of practice
- Identifies resident clinical and care needs by establishing a relationship with residents and responsible party
- Establishes a compassionate environment by providing emotional, psychological and spiritual support to residents, families and/or responsible parties
- Promotes resident's independence by establishing resident care goals, teaching resident/family/responsible party to understand a resident's condition, medication and self-care skills
- Monitors a resident clinical and care conditions to identify any changes in status and acting on those changes to ensure patient comfort and safety
- Assists providers and interdisciplinary team care for resident by giving a complete and accurate assessment of the resident
- Completes all required documentation prior to completion of shift
- Works alongside the care associates to perform routine nursing care to assigned residents as needed.
- Maintains infection prevention practices and directs compliance by clinical and care team
- Completes Holistic admission and ongoing supplemental Holistic assessments of residents clinical care needs and monitors care plans to reflect assessment findings and supports resident's preferences, routines and choices in resident's electronic medical record.
- Develops and coordinates a comprehensive Holistic plan of care to meet the resident's clinical and care needs in collaboration with the interdisciplinary and neighborhood team.
- Monitors and directs that documentation is current, accurate, and timely and maintains confidentiality.
- Evaluates resident's progress towards goals and documents progress to those goals in resident's electronic medical record
- May be asked to work extra shift and/or return to work a shift to ensure adequate staffing
- Administers medications and performs treatments per provider orders
- Participates in care conferences for designated residents as requested by Clinical Manager.
- May be requested to return to duty during times of inclement weather or emergency
- Any other duty as assigned by clinical leaders within the CC.
- Enjoys working with seniors
- Impeccable organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Able to create relationships with residents and families
- Knowledge of documenting in an electronic medical record preferred
- Ability to triage a resident clinical needs
- Ability to lead a team
- Graduate from an accredited Registered Nurse program
- Must have a minimum of 6 months experience as an RN
- Experience in caring for seniors or senior with cognitive impairment preferred
- Basic computer skills required including experience with Microsoft Office, internet and web applications
- Experience with an electronic medical record is preferred
Impresiv Health is a healthcare consulting and staffing partner specializing in operations management consulting and business optimization services for companies across the healthcare continuum. Started on the belief that a firm's foundation could be built with a team of thought leaders and proven industry experts, we've established a company that delivers quick and efficient results for our clients.
We offer strategic business and technical management consulting services, and a suite of staffing solutions.
Impresiv Health is a services partner with a focus on expediting time-to-value. It's not just our goal to immediately deliver greater returns on your investment in us as a partner—it's our reputation.
Quicker, efficient, and affordable. That's Impresiv!