Our Berks County Blended Case Management program is accepting resumes for a Blended Case Manager to join our team. The Blended Case Manager (BCM) promotes the use of community -based resources and assist individual in utilizing the least restrictive level of care to meet their needs. Because each person is unique, services are individualized to meet each person’s physical, spiritual, vocational and emotional needs. Our team will also assist in accessing mental health services when and where the are needed. These services are available to individuals 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Responsibilities & duties:
- Aid consumers with problem solving, personal futures, planning and relationship development.
- Assist the consumer in gaining funding authorization for needed services and entitlements.
- Communicate with consumers on a weekly basis to determine progress and revise the service plan as necessary.
- Assisting consumers in gaining access to public and private resources/services, such as medical, vocational, educational, employment or other community resources in the consumer’s services plan.
- Develop and enhance consumer network of social supports with the families in the community, neighborhood, school and workplace settings.
- Observe and respond to significant changes in consumers mental and physical health and communicate changes to the consumer’s treatment to assess consumer needs and provide the most appropriate services.
- Provide 24 hour a day, 7 day per week on- call crisis services on a rotational basis. 75% of the work hours are out of the office in the community providing support.
- Maintain consumer confidentiality per company policy, HIPAA Privacy Rule regulations, and the Department of Public Welfare.
- Maintain case records and complete appropriate documentation, letters, assessments and summaries as needed or designated by established policies and procedures.
Qualification & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following fields: Nursing, Counseling Sociology, Psychology, Gerontology, Anthropology, Political science or Education.
- Associate Degree – in any of the listed fields above and 2 years’ experience in the mental health/human services
- Valid Pennsylvania Driver’s License with a clean driving record
- Ability to pass required background clearances and screening
- Flexible non-traditional schedule
- High rate of mileage reimbursement
- Generous Paid Time Off after 90 probationary period
- Competitive pay/benefits
- Reduced health care benefit cost with participation in Wellness Program
- Tuition Credit Program for eligible dependents
- Employee discount program (Access Perks)
- Employee Rewards program – earn redeemable points
- 401K after one year with company contribution