We are seeking Software Engineers to join our talented Data Engineering organization. In this role, you'll be highly supported in your efforts to build robust data pipelines that ingest over 30TB of data each day.
You will take on the following responsibilities:
- Tackle the complex and interesting challenge of discovering value hidden in the world's data through software engineering.
- Work with engineers, researchers, and portfolio managers across the organization to onboard interesting new datasets
- Build stable, productionalized data pipelines to support Two Sigma's trading activities
- Collaborate with engineers and business partners across Two Sigma's global offices to design and architect solutions
- You have an understanding of computer science concepts such as data structures and algorithms.
- You have experience with Java (or other JVM languages), Python, C or C++.
- You have extraordinary programming skills.
- Core Benefits: Fully paid medical and dental insurance premiums for employees and dependents, competitive 401k match, employer-paid life & disability insurance.
- Perks: Onsite gyms with laundry service, wellness activities, casual dress, snacks, game rooms.
- Learning: Tuition reimbursement, conference and training sponsorship.
- Time Off: Generous vacation and unlimited sick days, competitive paid caregiver leaves.