As a Systems Administrator you will perform enterprise management and system administration functions for Linux, Windows, and Mac OS-based machines and provide software services support to development and test users on a large scale network. Must be a self-starter.
· Build, configure and maintain Windows and Linux virtual machines to facilitate enterprise management, software acquisition and hosting
· Provide software service support to end users requesting: cross-domain file transfers, software licenses, and software installation/activation support
· Download, transfer and maintain software repositories, perform software asset management tasks, and maintain software asset metadata in software asset database
· Monitor Atlassian JIRA for service requests and triage per established procedures
· Collaborate with team members to design and implement a network environment supporting Linux, Windows and Mac OS
· Integrate new technologies into existing production environment
· Modify scripts as needed to automate repetitive tasks
Work with a team to troubleshoot software download and activation problems
· Minimum five (5) years experience in Windows/Linux/MAC OS systems administration of hardware and software in support of developing and testing of Information Technology systems
· Proficiency in working with applicable network devices to include repeaters, bridges, routers, gateways, and hubs
· Minimum five (5) years experience with computer networking protocols including, but not limited to TCP, IP, UDP, HTTP, DHCP, and DNS
· Customer service experience and orientation, and attention to detail
· Self-starter with positive attitude and team player
Demonstrated experience creating and managing virtual environments (VMWare ESX, Workstation)
· Scripting experience a plus (Bash, Shell, Python, Perl)
Experience with VMWare enviroments preferred
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.