Maven Machines is reimagining how the world moves freight. We are a fast-growing tech startup based in Pittsburgh that is building the next era of fleet management software for the trucking and transportation industry.
Over the past five years, Maven’s cloud-based solutions have been successfully deployed to thousands of drivers and companies across the country, with many of the nation’s top 100 trucking fleets running their operations on our software platform.
We are looking for exceptionally bright and talented individuals to add to our growing world-class team of professionals.
As a Digital Marketing Specialist at Maven Machines, you will work with a team to help drive the rapid growth of a B2B enterprise SaaS company. Your primary role at Maven will be to help generate demand and increase brand awareness and conversions in the digital space.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Help plan and execute all aspects of digital marketing, including digital advertising, email marketing, webinars, social media, and website management
- Help manage the new Maven Machines website (launching Fall 2020) and Maven’s online and digital brand presence
- Build, monitor, and report on digital marketing analytics, campaign results, and advertising budgets, and utilize data and insights to make future decisions
- Help manage social media platforms, including the execution of organic and paid social media activity
- Work with the Marketing Team on digital strategies, content, and distribution
- Identify industry-specific trends and conduct research to create successful campaigns
- Collaborate with brand designers and advertising and media agencies on campaigns
- Work with the Sales team to help generate leads and drive demand via online activity
- Ideate and help develop innovative growth strategies, particularly around the digital space
- Work on other initiatives with the Marketing Team as needed, including event planning and PR initiatives
- Team player mentality: ability to work in a fast-paced environment with cross-functional teams
- Highly organized with proven experience at managing multiple projects concurrently
- Exceptional verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize and manage time effectively
- Data-driven: able to utilize digital marketing analytics to successfully drive insights and decisions
- Bachelor’s Degree and 3-5 years of relevant digital marketing work experience
- Skills in basic website management (particularly in WordPress) and HTML, with an understanding of SEO, and the ability to work with others to help manage Maven’s web presence
- Familiarity with digital platforms, inbound marketing, content marketing, and lead/demand generation tactics
- Comfortable using CRM and sales/marketing platforms, such as Salesforce or HubSpot
- Experience or an interest in B2B, tech, software, or logistics industries
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Generous Vacation Policy
- Fun office environment and startup culture
- Snacks on Snacks
Maven Machines is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We deeply believe that diverse backgrounds and experiences make for a better work culture, and we seek to attract talent from all walks of life. The team at Maven is smart, friendly, and passionate, and we value a healthy work environment to foster personal development and opportunities to move within our quickly growing organization.
Because we are a fast-growing startup, we often wear many hats. While we are looking for your focus to be on digital marketing, you should also be open to learning and collaborating in other areas as needed, such as trade show and event planning and preparing presentations for customers and partners.
There is a lot to do with many things happening at the same time. Ideally, you will be a team player and a very organized and entrepreneurial person ready to take on multiple challenges. We are looking for a “doer” who is ready to jump in and start executing on our marketing strategy and plan, while also contributing their own insight and experience to help drive brand growth.
Powered by JazzHR