- Passion Seekers. You genuinely care about the work that you do and its impact on society.
- Self-Starters. You’re a go-getter who isn’t afraid to step up and disrupt the status quo.
- Entrepreneurs. You bring fresh ideas to the table, work hard, develop business and consistently seek new challenges.
- Collaborators. You’re a great contributor to a high performing team that accomplishes great feats for our clients.
- Provide cyber security network and system administration as a Netwitness Sr. Engineer
- Setup, configure, and maintain Netwitness Packet Capture devices
- Inspect traffic and report on traffic patterns, anomalies, malware, and other threats
- Assist with threat identification and inline threat prevention
- Apply knowledge regarding log formats for syslog, http logs, and DB logs
- Install software on servers / Configuring Agents to forward logs to SIEM
- Use existing APIs to consume, display, filter, search complex security related information
- Deliver, monitor, and support production applications
- Provide technical advice in implementation and architecture design
- Assist in threat detection activities across teams
- Maintain system documentation, tuning system performance, etc.
- Experience installing, operating, maintaining, and administering network and system architectures, virtual computing environments, and data networks (e.g., Windows servers, MS SQL database, storage, backup, active directory (AD), group policies (GPO), file/print/web/SMTP relay servers, Red Hat servers, Ethernet switches, DNS (e.g., Bind, Infoblox), DHCP)
- Conduct release management, upgrades, patches, change packages (enhancement / fixes), and problem reports
- Conduct network and systems performance, including performance tuning, troubleshooting, root cause analysis, and benchmarking
- Monitor SIEM for indications of compromise
- Configure network devices to facilitate packet capture tools
- Analyze logs and packet captures to support threat detection, response and remediation
- Create and maintain network/systems diagrams and SOPs
- Perform scheduled preventive maintenance of all hardware and software
- Secure system configuration to appropriate government computer security standard (i.e., Organization SOP, NIST, and/or DISA STIG)
- Monitor and mitigate client computer vulnerabilities
- Maintain the inventory of all automated assets (Sunflower inventory system)
- Conduct asset inventory, maintain equipment/storage, facilitate returns
- Provide quarterly evaluation of current system warranties and ensure warranties are documented when they expire
Certifications: Relevant cybersecurity certifications (e.g., CCSP CISSP-ISSAP, CISSP-ISSEP CISSP)
Minimum Education Required: Bachelor’s Degree
Must be able to obtain and maintain a High-Risk Public Trust Clearance
Attain is a place for great ideas and the people who have them. As a digital solutions, management, and strategy consulting firm, our professionals provide innovative solutions to revolutionize government, education, health, and nonprofit organizations and positively impact those they serve. We are business analysts, technologists, digital strategists, managers of change, and forward thinkers, with the entrepreneurial drive to shape the future. With a nationwide presence, our team is in 40 states and the District of Columbia. Visit to explore your path forward with Attain.
Attain is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
For more Information on Equal Employment Opportunity visit and .