As a Verizon Solutions Specialist, you'll have the power to control your own career in one of our retail stores. You'll apply your unique talents, passion for technology, and customer service skills to create the ultimate in-store experience. In this role you will:
- Providing customers with products and solutions which helps to simplify and organize their lives.
- Creating personal connections to make tech look simple.
- Generating sales by using your passion for cutting edge technology.
- Helping customers enjoy the best things about their new products so they can begin using and enjoying them immediately.
- Excelling in a team-based environment.
What we're looking for...
You'll need to have:
- High school diploma or GED.
- One or more years of work experience.
- Willingness to work evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Willingness to work 32 hours each week.
- Associate's degree.
- Customer service and/or sales experience.
- Willingness to work an additional shift, if necessary.
Verizon is an award winning company and has been recognized by the Diversity Best Practices Inclusion Index, Working Mother Magazine, as a best company for multicultural women, as a top 10 Best for Vets employer, and as a top 10 Military Spouse Friendly Employer.
Being surrounded by great technology is the start. Being surrounded by great people makes it even better. Thousands of locations, millions of connections. A personal experience for each customer created by you.
Our technologies and our customers' needs are always evolving. You'll be at the forefront of the tech world's latest trends.
After you apply…
You may be required to take an assessment (30 mins) and record a video interview (30 mins). If you're selected to move forward one of our recruiters will reach out to tell you more about the role and answer your questions.
When you join Verizon...
You'll have the power to go beyond - doing the work that's transforming how people, businesses and things connect with each other. Not only do we provide the fastest and most reliable network for our customers, but we were first to 5G - a quantum leap in connectivity. Our connected solutions are making communities stronger and enabling energy efficiency. Here, you'll have the ability to make an impact and create positive change. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, join our team of the best and brightest. We offer great pay, amazing benefits and opportunity to learn and grow in every role. Together we'll go far.
Diversity and Inclusion at Verizon
At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check out our page to learn more.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.