The Mile Hi family of companies is committed to exploring new technologies and ideas to help reduce our impact on the planet and bring our customers the best, most affordable, and cutting-edge service in the industry: from lot tracking to warehouse management, we have total control over our entire supply chain and delivery processes, resulting in increased efficiency and less waste. If you want to work for a well-established family owned company, this is the place!
Our main distribution center and headquarters are centrally located in Denver, Colorado. In addition, we have a satellite location in Albuquerque, New Mexico. On average, we drive over four million miles each year.
Candidates applying for this position must have prior COMMERCIAL cleaning experience. Background in sanitation doing related work withing a plant or warehouse is highly sought after.
Hours - Must be flexible to work swings, nights, weekends and holidays.
The hours vary depending on the Bakery Production schedule. The schedule for the sanitation crew fluctuates when the bakery is not running. They are usually 8-12 hour shifts and depending on when production shuts down is when sanitation starts. These hours are not guaranteed as down days could occur any day of the week with very little notice.
- Recognize cleaning problems, maintenance for sanitation issues, and pest control problems and to initiate corrective actions when deficiencies are found.
- Applicants will be required to sanitize large industrial equipment.
- Cleaning of offices, break rooms and bathrooms will be required.
- Abide by all safety rules and regulations.
- Applicants must be coachable and have a proven record of attention to detail.
- Must be able to work at heights and on ladders.
- Must be able to stand for up to 8-12 hours with standard breaks.
- Must be able to lift 10-50 lbs repeatedly
- Drug Free work place, UA drug test will be required.
Powered by JazzHR