- Deploy Saviynt Identity Governance solution to meet customer requirements
- Deploy, implement and integrate Saviynt with critical applications and infrastructure
- Follow approved life cycle methodologies, create documentation for design and testing
- Unit and integration testing of the solution
- Interact/coordinate with customers as required
- Assist operations team as required, coordinate with product engineering team
- Resolve technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation.
- Technical pre-sales support for direct and partner sales teams
- Bachelor’s/equivalent in Engineering
- 3+ years of industry experience in development, customization, configuration, deployment of any Identity Management and Governance products
- Thorough domain knowledge on the below areas of IAG
- User Lifecycle Management, Provisioning and Reconciliation
- Auditing, Reporting and user activity Monitoring
- Access Certification
- Cloud Security
- Java/J2EE and strong SQL knowledge
- Knowledge of Web Services (REST/SOAP)
- Experience in Unix Shell/Perl scripting, Batch Jobs
- Strong technical presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must be able to thrive in a fast paced, high energy environment
- Ability to work independently, adapt quickly, and maintain a positive attitude
- Good to have
- Knowledge of security/authorization model of popular enterprise and SaaS applications like SAP, Oracle EBS, Salesforce, Box etc.
- Knowledge of cloud infrastructure platforms like AWS/Azure/GCP etc.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Leading Management Consulting Company.
Leading Management Consulting Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Leading Management Consulting Company will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.