It takes a lot of people working together to form the Fox family. Much like a car or truck, every individual component needs to be working together to ensure the success of the entire machine. Here at Fox, the idea is the same. At our dealerships, it takes people from all departments working together to create and maintain a successful dealership.
If you are interested in joining the BEST team, please apply today!
Lubricates the moving parts of vehicles. Perform oil and ilter service and other light line service on automotive vehicles.
- Performs work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership and factory standards.
- Sells lubrication, safety inspection, and other related services.
- Drains oil from crankcase and refills with required amount of oil.
- Replaces oil and air filters.
- Inspects vehicle fluid levels, replaces or replenishes as necessary.
- Checks tire pressure and adds air if needed.
- Lubricates moving parts with specified lubricants.
- Communicates with parts department to obtain needed parts.
- Reports machinery defects or malfunctions to supervisor.
- Documents all work performed on the repair order.
- Participates in manufacturer-sponsored training programs as assigned by service manager.
- Ensures that customers' cars are kept clean. Notifies service advisor immediately of anything that has happened to change the appearance or condition of the vehicle.
- Keeps shop area neat and clean.
- Maintains and is accountable for all dealership-owned tools and manuals.
- Understands and complies with federal, state, and local regulations, such as hazardous waste disposal, OSHA Right-to-Know, etc.
- Operates all tools and equipment in a safe manner.
- Reports any safety issues immediately to management.
- No prior experience or training.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions. Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Must have valid drivers license
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Group Life Insurance (company paid)
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- Accident insurance
- Vacation and PTO