THIS IS A DELIVERY DRIVER POSITION
CANDIDATE MUST LIVE WITHIN A 65 MILE RADIUS OF POST FALLS IDAHO
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
Orgill, Inc. truck drivers enjoy dedicated regional runs, limited overnight travel, competitive pay, and easy-to-use electronic logs for efficient reporting.
In addition, Orgill, Inc. offers a competitive benefits package after only 30 days of full-time employment that offers valuable benefit options at reasonable costs and provides affordable coverage to our team members:
401 (k) Plan
Medical and Prescription
Employee Assistance Program
Educational ASsistance Program
Accidental Death and Dismemberment
Additional Life, Accident, and Cancer Coverage
8 Paid Holidays
WHO IS ORGILL?
Founded in 1847, Orgill, Inc., is the world's largest and fastest-growing independently-owned hardlines distribution company. From its seven distribution centers and three export consolidation facilities, Orgill, Inc. distributes hardware and home improvement products to hardware, home improvement, and building materials retailers across North America and in more than 60 countries throughout the world.
Orgill Team Members take care of our customers, take care of each other and continually improve!
Primarily responsible for the support of the Distribution Center by efficiently delivering hardware related merchandise to Orgill, Inc. customers.
MUST HAVE A VALID CLASS A CDL * Must understand DOT regulations and safety related functions.
- Must be able to perform Pre-Trip and Post-Trip functions.
- Must be able to deliver and unload merchandise at customer stores, by hand when necessary.
- Must be able to complete all required paperwork (DOT logs, Manifests, Trip Reports and Fuel Reports)
- Must be familiar with the E-Log system.
- Must have excellent customer service skills.
- Must understand how to manage customer merchandise in a timely and safe manner.
- Must be able to direct traffic in the event of an accident or break down.
- Must be able to climb in and out of the cab of truck several times per day.
- Ability to take direction from Supervisor.
- Performs other duties as assigned.*
- Ability to rotate and assist in other jobs.*
Skills and Abilities
WHAT REQUIREMENTS SHOULD I HAVE?
- Must possess a current Class A license and HazMat endorsement. Doubles required.
- Must have 18 months minimum tractor driving experience. Preferably experience pulling double trailers.
- Must be able to obtain Hazmat endorsement.
- Must be willing and able to work as needed – minimum of two nights overnight may be required.
- Must have excellent driving history.
- Must be committed to a high standard of safety and be willing to comply with all safety policies and practices.
- Good comprehension skills
- Ability to interact effectively with other departments and all levels of management
- Attention to detail essential and demonstrated problem solving skills
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to maintain records accurately
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize work and to meet deadlines
- Must be a team player with a can do attitude
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English
- Excellent attendance and predictability a must
APPLY AT WWW.ORGILL.COM