Looking for a Senior Software Engineer who will perform development and engineering, including requirements analysis, software development, installation, integration, evaluation, enhancement, maintenance, testing, and problem diagnosis and resolution.
The Senior Software Engineer shall have at least the following experience:
- At least ten (10) years in software development/engineering, including requirements analysis, software development, installation, integration, evaluation, enhancement, maintenance, testing, and problem diagnosis/resolution. The individual must be able to communicate directions and provide guidance to junior programmer/analysts, as required
- At least four (4) years demonstrated experience developing software for Windows (2000, 2003, XP, Vista), UNIX or Linux (Redhat versions 3-5) operating systems. At least two (2) years of this experience must have been obtained within the last four ( 4) years
- Experience in planning and accomplishing goals and complicated tasks and providing consultation on complex projects as top-level contributor or specialist
- Familiarity with the software development process described in the MIL-STD498, JSTD-016, and/or US 12207 and possess at least two (2) years of experience developing software in accordance with these standards
- At least six (6) years in programming and development of application software for complex systems and software testing
- Experience architecting, designing, developing, testing, and supporting integration of software systems with functional requirements within a CMMI Level 2 process structure
- Experience "wrapping" legacy systems or components as Web Services within a SOA framework
- Developing solutions integrating and extending COTS products
- Developing of Framework infrastructure and services within one of the SOA design patterns
- Experience with performance tuning and optimization of service-based Framework infrastructure and services
- Developing of custom adapters allowing the integration of legacy (i.e., capabilities not developed as services) capabilities with service-based Framework infrastructure and services
- Must be able to work well as a team member, with good communication skills, in an Agile/Scrum development environment, with rapidly changing tasking and priorities.
- Must be comfortable working in a Linux development environment
- Quick to ramp up. Willing to learn!
- Able to work in a unique research prototype/operational hybrid system environment.
- Focus on production quality work.
- 8+ years of development experience
- Angular (must be a more recent version - minimum Angular 2)
- NgRx (or redux pattern knowledge)
- Git (configuration management)
- Java 8+
- Spring (Core, REST, Data, Boot)
- MongoDB (other RDBMS or NoSQL frameworks helpful)
- IntelliJ IDEA (or other modern IDE frameworks, e.g., Eclipse, Visual Studio)
- Docker/Docker Swarm/ Kubernetes/Rancher
- Elastic Stack
- Python/Perl/Other scripting languages
- Basic Linux system administration
- Amazon Cloud (C2S) or other PaaS-based cloud environments
This is a full time position