Common Energy is revolutionizing the energy sector. Our platform enables homeowners and businesses to connect their utility account to new clean energy projects, dramatically lower carbon emissions, and save on their electricity. There is no on-site installation and customers can sign up in only two minutes. As such, we play a pivotal role in the prevention of CO2 emissions in the atmosphere.
Common Energy’s board and advisors include executives from Facebook, Google and former White House officials. We are seeking on-the-ground Clean Energy Consultants to bring benefits of lower-cost clean energy to residents of states including NY, MD, IL, MA, ME & MN.
Our consultants are responsible for bringing money-saving and environmentally-friendly electricity to households that can most benefit from energy savings. States that have community solar programs are supporting households in need by significantly lowering their electricity bills.
To get started, Common Energy provides consultants with comprehensive training sessions, and online resources, so ensure that everyone who works with us can speak about our service with confidence. Common Energy Clean Energy Consultants introduce this program to new potential customers, and earn commissions for each sale while helping the community!
Who We’re Looking For:
- You are involved in your community and as you’re reading this job description, you’re already formulating a mental list of people who would benefit from Common Energy!
- You can walk prospective customers through completing online forms
- You have an interest in environmental causes
- You are comfortable communicating with clarity and passion, both on the phone and in writing
- You are comfortable using websites and mobile devices
- You have a flexible schedule that allows you to connect with prospective customers when it is convenient for them, including weeknights or weekends as needed
- You are looking for remote and flexible work, and a chance to supplement your income.
Compensation and other good stuff:
- Unlimited income potential!
- Flexible hours - set your own schedule, and work remotely!
- Make a positive impact in the community