At XSELL, you will be poised to write the best chapter of your career. The time is now!
We have spent the last four years envisioning and creating a platform that today is transformative, but tomorrow will be mainstream. The next chapter of our company's growth is right around the corner. We are looking for wildly talented, capable people who can grow with us at a fast pace, take on more, lead through ambiguity and want to be a part of something important and meaningful. At XSELL we foster an entrepreneurial, results driven work environment where you will have the opportunity to be part of a collaborative, inclusive team.
Overview of the Role
We are currently seeking a Telephony Solutions Architect to support our Business Development Team.
The XSELL platform is a leading-edge Augmented Intelligence and digital engagement platform that supercharges sales and service agents through chat, messaging and phone. Carefully built within four innovative products-Voice Cobot, Chat Cobot , Smartbot, and QABot-it helps companies effectively answer consumer inquiries and carefully make personalized recommendations-therby are proud to have a 100% success rate, producing robust results for clients across the eCommerce, healthcare, financial, and telecom industries.
Ways You’ll Contribute
The Telephony Solutions Architect develops technical architectures, frameworks and strategies to enable our dialogue platform to be implemented for voice. You will ensure customer success in help sell and then build and launch XELL solutions. You will be a Technical Consultant providing guidance and support on how to apply XSELL Technologies technical solutions to meet our customers business needs. You will provide Technical Solution Management such as integrations with our customers software APIs and Salesforce. You will be the catalyst in driving the introduction of new technical solutions to usage, adoption and value for our customers. You will work directly with Business Development acting as a SME on all XSELL technical solutions and offerings.
Responsibilities include analyzing client environments, developing integration architectures, identifying and configuring the software required to enable the integrations, building requirements for any custom integration development work. Additionally, the Telephony Solutions Architect performs research to identify when to appropriately partner with 3rd party software and/or device manufacturers and works closely with those 3rd parties to architect solutions that provides seamless integration with new or existing XSELL software products. In addition, this person serves as a subject matter expert for one or more Cerner products.
As a Telephony Solutions Architect, you will have the opportunity to work on XSELL’s voice cobot products which integrates with enterprise voice capabilities. You will collaborate with Business Development/Sales, Product Management, Engineering, and Operations teams to develop solutions to meet the requirements of XSELL’s customers and internal stakeholders. You will participate in architecting and developing XSELL’s next generation device connectivity and communications platform on a hybrid cloud architecture, supporting latest DevOps tools and technologies
What You’ll Bring
In order to be successful, you will need the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering or related field, Telecommunications, or equivalent relevant work experience
- At least 6 years of system engineering or technical consulting work experience
- At least 4 years of experience with the SIP, SIPREC or other protocols
- At least 4 years of experience building integrations across Unified Communications and contact center solutions, ideally SaaS in the cloud.
- At least 4 years experience managing or integrating with enterprise unified communications and/or telephony infrastructure (i.e. Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Microsoft Skype for Business, Voci, Vidyo, Avaya, Genesys, Five9, Amazon Connect)
- Proficient with the Linux operating system
- At least 5 years of work experience managing large, complex full cycle technology implementations
- At least 5 years of work experience with TCP/IP networking and troubleshooting
- Willing to travel 20-40% as needed
- Willing to work overtime or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations
- Work in accordance with corporate and organizational security policies and procedures, understand personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets, and take appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of security within scope of position
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned
Powered by JazzHR