Capstone Logistics, LLC is part of The Transportation and Logistics industry which has been designated a "Critical Infrastructure Segment". As a "critical infrastructure industry" worker in the Transportation and Logistics industry, associates are considered exempt from local restrictions such as curfews, shelter-in-place orders, and other mobility restrictions when reporting to, returning from, or performing his or her work functions.
Travel Team Selector
WHY YOU SHOULD WORK WITH US:
- Full-time career day one
- $25 per day per diem
- Performance based incentive, up to $30 per hour
- Benefits offered after 60 days of employment
- Paid travel time from the time you leave your site or home
- Career growth! We look to promote from within first.
- Safety and training incentives
- Must be willing to travel up to 100% of the time nationally
- Must be willing work a flexible schedule/additional hours as business needs require
- Must have at least 1 year of experience in a warehouse environment as a selector operating powered equipment to include but not limited to electronic pallet jacks, fork lifts and clampers and tow trucks, based upon customer's policies and with appropriate training and certification
- Self-managed individual capable of assessing needs and taking appropriate action
- Must be able to read work orders and follow verbal and computer instructions regarding job assignments.
- Be able to transport product from storage area to designated area within facility within standard time and following all safety and standard operating procedures
- Selects product in accordance with a predetermined picking order either by hand or assisted by equipment maintaining accurate records
- Must follow all safety rules and seeks to maintain a safe working environment
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds and carrying distances up to 15 feet; while bending, stooping, reaching, twisting, pushing, pulling, and moving freight
- Must be able to work in changing temperatures (32 degrees and up); passing back and forth continuously
- Must have hearing capabilities to recognize signal horns of equipment moving through warehouse
- Experience with Vocollect, Voxware, RF scanning or other aisle navigation tools a plus!
Travel Team Selector - JobID: 27802