LeSaint Logistics offers an organization focused on technology, intellectual capital and sustainable processes where our people make the difference every day.
The Supervisor is to assist the Distribution Center Manager or any manager he/she is reporting to for the overall performance of the warehouse, and operations. The Supervisor plans, organizes, help staff, directs, and controls the warehouse activities. The selection, training, and motivation of the workforce are key responsibilities. The Supervisor is accountable for achieving company objectives in regard to safe workplace, properly trained work force; labor cost efficiency, employee productivity, customer service, efficient storage, and accuracy.
The successful candidate:
- Four years distribution supervisory/management experience leading a staff of 10+ employees in operations of at least 60,000 sq. ft.
- Experience with WMS, metric-driven operations, labor and resource management.
- Ability to follow procedures and instructions.
- Ability to listen to employee's needs and concerns, motivate, and create teams.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Applications
- Is able to successfully develop and maintain customer relationships
- Participates in a team environment focused on hard work and fun
- Must be detail oriented and possess strong communication skills
- Has a High School Diploma or GED
Headquartered in Romeoville, Illinois (near Chicago), LeSaint Logistics is a Top 100 third-party logistics (3PL) provider, developing customized, knowledge based, integrated supply chain solutions for customers from a wide range of industries. With more than 25 facilities across the United States, LeSaint Logistics offers comprehensive logistics services, from warehousing, transportation and fulfillment to inventory management, dedicated contract carriage, hazardous materials management and value-added services. LeSaint Logistics clients are supported by the company's TechKnow suite of real-time reporting and management tools to provide complete accountability and visibility of logistics processes.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro