If so, come join our dynamic team!
Signature Retail Services provides retail merchandising and store set up services in nationally known home centers, hardware stores, and mass merchant retailers across the United States. We represent top brands for a variety of consumer package goods companies, distributors, and wholesalers.
Competitive pay rates based on experience
What will the job entail?
Visual merchandising, build, assemble and maintain displays, arrange products, inventory counts, reset sections, demonstrate product knowledge and developing strong relationships with store personnel, accurately take pictures and provide constructive feedback to our web based reporting app, complete all scheduled assignments efficiently, additional responsibilities may be requested to perform other job-related tasks than those stated above.
What will you bring to the table?
- Be at least 18 years of age
- High School diploma or equivalent education (GED) required
- Strong attention to detail, organization, and communication skills
- Hard work ethic and thrive in a collaborative retail environment
- Daily access to smartphone with internet, text, and email access
- Self-motivation, problem solver, and ability to work on your own and as a team
- Access to personal car with valid driver's license and current personal auto insurance
- Ability to travel and drive locally to complete store visits within territory
- Your understanding retail is an ever-changing industry
- Flexibility and Adaptability
- Previous retail and/or merchandising experience is a plus
- Knowledge of proper safety practices when handling products and equipment
- Ability to independently lift up to 50 lbs. for an extended period of time
- Must be able to walk or stand up to 8 hours per day
- Reaching, bending, twisting, stooping, pushing, pulling
- Lifting overhead and down stocking
- Ability to climb on and off rolling staircase ladders
- Enjoy a flexible part time working hours - opportunity to earn a supplemental income. Please note: the number of hours varies according to territory and ability to travel
- Paid training and ongoing support
- Competitive hourly rate
- Opportunities for career growth
- 401 (k) plan with employer matching program
- Bi-Weekly Pay & Direct Deposit
- Gas/Mileage plan
- Personal mobile phone allowance
Signature Retail Services is the industry's premier retail sales, merchandising, and store set up services company operating throughout the US.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Signature Retail Services, Inc. https://sigretail.applicantpro.com