About Casella Construction, Inc.
Founded in 1987 by brothers Doug and John Casella, Casella Construction has grown to be one of the largest civil and heavy highway contractors in New England. Still a family-owned company today, Joseph Casella and John Casella II now lead our team of nearly two-hundred multi-disciplinary employees.
We offer expertise in: heavy highway, utility installation, environmental contracting, commercial site development, demolition, and transportation.
We pride ourselves on being at the forefront of technology and environmental stewardship. We complete challenging projects at a competitive price while exceeding current environmental standards.
We are recent recipients of two Best Builder Awards in the Heavy Industrial Aviation and Environmental categories from the Associated General Contractors, thanks to our employees professionalism and commitment to quality and safety.
We believe the key to our continued success is our ability to build, develop, and recognize the best employees in the industry. We value hard work, loyalty, and commitment. Learn about how we dig deep for our customers, our employees, and our community at
Compensation and Benefits
Casella Construction offers competitive salaries and a full benefits package to eligible employees that includes:
- Health Insurance access via company funds through an Individual Coverage Health Reimbursement Arrangement (ICHRA) so that you can select the best health insurance plan for you
- Dental Insurance
- Voluntary Accident and Critical Illness Insurance
- Voluntary Short Term Disability
- Group Long-Term Disability
- EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
- Life Insurance
- Employee Wellbeing Services
- Paid Time Off, Company Paid Holidays, Sick Time
- Family Medical Leave, Jury Duty Leave, Bereavement Leave
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with Company match and immediate vesting
If offered a position with us, you will be asked to pass our pre-employment drug screening. All employees are responsible for their own transportation to job sites. Some jobs require CDL license and current DOT Medical Card.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Casella Construction is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Women and minorities encouraged to apply.