Home Instead Senior Care® is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. We are seeking individuals who are available for shifts in Saunders County. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion. To us, it's personal!
Why join our Team?
- Excellent hourly wages ranging from $12 to $15/hr
- Flexible Scheduling
- Mileage Reimbursement - $.60 per mile (when transporting clients with own your vehicle)
- Holiday Pay, Vacation Pay if you work 30 hours plus consistently for one year
- Incentive bucks and Referral bonuses
- Paid Continued Education Training
- Aflac Telemedicine Services
- Company Recognition Programs
- Reflect the core values of Hudnall Home Care, Inc., (d.b.a. an independently owned and operated Home Instead Senior Care franchise).
- Document daily activities and report any significant changes in a client’s needs or living conditions
- Maintain regular communication with supervisor and office staff
- Provide Companionship services which could include running errands, light housekeeping, meal preparation, medication reminders, transportation
- Provide Personal Care services which could include bathing, grooming, toileting, assistance with walking
- Provide Specialized services which could include Advanced Alzheimer’s/Dementia Care, Hospice Care, medical equipment
- Ability to lift, push or pull 25 pounds
- Ability to bend, twist, stoop, kneel and reach
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and proof of auto insurance
- Must possess your own reliable vehicle to transport clients
- Must be 19+ years of age
- Must have regular access to the internet and email
- Personal cell phone preferred
Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com/199
CLICK LINK BELOW TO APPLY OR CALL 402-753-2078
This document describes the general nature and level of work for the position. It is not a comprehensive list of its responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts and conditions. Your employer reserves the right to modify the description in the future with or without notice. The responsibilities for this position are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
Your employer is Hudnall Home Care, Inc., (d.b.a. an independently owned and operated Home Instead Senior Care franchise). Your employer is not Home Instead, Inc.