Phoebe Ministries, a not-for-profit, multi-facility organization specializing in health care, housing, and rehabilitative services for older adults. As a Phoebe team member, you’re free to work in an innovative environment with a number of bright minds that let your core strengths shine.
Who is right for the job?
Phoebe, a premier provider of high quality nursing and rehabilitative health care services to older adults, is seeking compassionate, caring Community Life Coordinator with long-term care experience who are interested in joining our dedicated team which provides the excellent quality of care Phoebe is known for at our Allentown campus.
Skills crucial to success in this role:
- A gift for superior communication and interpersonal skills
- A passion for a high level of energy, creativity, and imagination, along with the desire to help our residents enjoy their days to the fullest
- An aptitude to document daily on electronic record.
- A desire to ensure an atmosphere which allows for the privacy, dignity, and well-being of all residents in a safe, secure environment.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Prior experience working with an elderly population is preferred but not necessary
Successful candidates are those who can thrive in a positive and respectful Customer Driven Culture and exemplify the organization’s Faith in Action Mission, Vision and Values. Phoebe is an equal opportunity employer.
Ready to get started?
Powered by JazzHR