Banner Engineering is a global leader in process and industrial automation, helping customers increase efficiency, reduce costs, ensure quality, monitor and control processes and safeguard employees. Join the Banner team and enjoy a fast-paced, fun work environment in a high tech industry. The Electrical Engineer will work in our manufacturing plant in Aberdeen, SD.
- Provide support to electrical/test engineering Operations group.
- Review designs of test systems and provide feedback to test group to meet needs of manufacturing plant.
- Assist with improvements to manufacturing equipment through direct changes and working with remote groups on improvements.
- Review plant quality data and work with technical and plant staff to address issues and determine resolution.
- Manage projects in the facility by working with a cross-functional group of plant staff.
- Responsible for overall test equipment in the plant facility.
- Provide guidance to electrical technician staff in troubleshooting of product and equipment electrical circuitry.
- Manage transition of new products to the facility by working with Operations staff and plant staff to setup line, train staff and provide feedback to design team.
- Bachelors of Science degree in Electrical Engineering
- Broad knowledge in a mechanical discipline involving the use of broad theoretical knowledge
- Strong communication and documentation skills
- Project management skills
- 1-3 years experience preferred
It does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.