Our AT&T Public Sector / National Security teams design, manage and operate Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) for our Intelligence Community (IC) clients and provide solutions that support the IC’s mission. We build secure, reliable, scalable solutions that are adaptable to change and incorporate innovation.
AT&T has an opening for a Mobility Subject Matter Expert / Lead Engineer - To support the growing interest and demands from our clients for Mobility, IoT, AI, Machine Learning, and other emerging technologies for enterprise use thru our GREENWAY contract and for application to their mission thru our other contract vehicles.
Description of Job Duties/Responsibilities:
- Provide mobility systems expertise in support of AT&T Public Sector / National Security customers
- Plan, design implementation of proofs-of-concept and trials that demonstrate mobile capabilities and/or apply technologies and solutions that address client requirements with particular attention to showcase capabilities unique to or emerging from AT&T
- Conduct studies, research, trade analyses and evaluations of point-solutions and integrated platforms
- Translate study findings, research, trial results and proofs-of-concept into proposals for solutions to be rolled-out into client environments or to be deployed and operated by AT&T in support of client requirements
- Work with Government to understand functional and security requirements, past experiences, and capabilities; provide recommended solutions
- Work with vendors to understand functional and security capabilities of vendor products and solutions
- Produce, review, evaluate whitepapers, and briefings related to the above activities to decision makers
- Attend client and vendors events related to Mobility solutions, emerging technologies and evaluations
Required Qualifications: BS in an engineering discipline (Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or similar); 14+ years’ experience in a technical or engineering role that includes designing, implementing, working on telecommunications security and/or information assurance solutions.
Familiarity with the design and implementation of mobile platforms and mobile technologies and services such as GSM, GPRS, UMTS, HSPA, 3G, 4G and emerging 5G standards. Strong knowledge of network architecture and operational support of mobile network components including Packet Core, provisioning, billing, OSS systems as well as specific components such as HLR, GGSN, SMSC, and IMS.
- Demonstrated experience and participation in activities to use mobile testbeds and test ranges
- Participation in evaluating, commenting on relevant industry standards along with knowledge of vendor specific implementation or deviations from standards.
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V