Healthcare Services Group (HCSG) is a provider of environmental and dining services to the hospital, long-term and acute care industry, currently servicing over 5,500 accounts nationwide. With our ever expanding market footprint, we are looking for self-motivated and professional leaders in your area!
Our exciting Manager-In-Training (MIT) program gives you the opportunity to learn and grow at an established company with over 40 years of experience. As our newest associate, you’ll experience a custom interactive program that will guide you through hands-on and computer-based training, lasting approximately 8 weeks. The program focuses on different aspects of managing your own account, including:
- HCSG’s Purpose, Vision, and Values
- Business Operations
- Human Resources Management
- Financial / Budgetary Management
- Client Relations
- A high school diploma or equivalent required.
- Basic computer skills.
- Positive attitude and willingness to roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to get the job done.
- Ability to maintain records and complete reports as required, including web-based reporting
- General knowledge and understanding of management techniques, and computer software
- Good verbal and written communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Must be able to lift/carry a maximum of 50 pounds, push/pull a maximum of 50 pounds, stand, sit, bend and walk for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to work around food and cleaning products.
- Must live in service area.
Healthcare Services Group