Our Defense Team supports our Nation’s warfighters, providing, operating and assuring critical voice, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of military operations.
AT&T has an opening for System Administrator L1 to support NCIS, in providing support to NCIS with ability to securely conduct their mission and meet a multitude of critical IT challenges by providing quality customer service to NCIS’ geographically dispersed, unique workforce in a resource-constrained environment.
- Supervises all personnel engaged in the operation and support of computer systems and peripherals for large scale operations.
- Supervises and participates in complex operating systems, systems software planning and implementation, and production support activities.
- Interfaces with Contractor and Government personnel, confers with equipment and software vendors, and directs subordinate personnel to take appropriate courses of action.
- Provide security operations or coordinates security operations functions in support of cybersecurity accreditation – risk management framework (RMF) continuous monitoring process.
- Also responsible for writing, editing, and preparing graphical presentations of technical information.
This position requires the person(s) to be eligible and adjudicated to Top Secret (TS)/Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) clearance level at contract start (#topsecret)
- Minimum of ten years of progressive experience in operating computer systems. Must have minimum of three years supervisory and management experience in 7x24 operational environments.
- Experience in engineering data center. Broad experience with virtualized environments, managing SANs/NAS devices, email services, desktop services, and a variety of technologies supporting computing capabilities.
- Demonstrated ability to provide an outstanding customer service experience in a variety of circumstances across all organizational levels.
- Position requires minimum of Security Plus, Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) and CISSP certification.
- Position shall meet the requirements of an ITA III per the DoD 8570.01-M, Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) certification preferred.
Previous experience with NCIS.
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws. AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V