- Assist with and review accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Calculate, forecast, and track revenue and expenses for job costing purposes.
- Prepare and review journal entries and post to the general ledger.
- Perform reconciliations of the general ledger, balance sheet, bank accounts, and fund accounts.
- Spearhead month-end close procedures including adjusting entries, financial statements, and reconciliations.
- Generate and analyze monthly and quarterly reports.
- Review loan documents and record interest.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- 5+ years of experience in corporate accounting.
- Knowledge of GAAP and IFRS required as this individual will be supporting both domestic and international accounting.
- Solid communication skills and ability to work with a team.
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands provide direct hire, executive search, temporary staffing, contract consulting and temp/contract-to-hire solutions to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Life Sciences and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting .
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future™