Part-Time, $16-23 per hour (based on experience)
Castro Valley, CA
Why join Butterfly Effects?
- Flexible, part-time hours (10-15 hours/week).
- Impact the day to day development of clients and celebrate their successes.
- Work as part of a collaborative team towards changing the lives of children and their families.
- Make a difference for families adjusting to life on the Autism spectrum.
- Develop new skills and prepare yourself for new opportunities in the field of ABA.
- Implementing individualized educational and behavioral programs, including:
- Direct 1:1 therapy service
- Development of new academic, behavioral, social, and daily living skills
- Effective response to difficult or disruptive behaviors
- Interact with the child and family
- Record behavior data from your client interaction
- Collaborate with your Clinical Supervisor and Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
- Paid Training to become a Registered Behavior Technician (RBT)
- Paid drive time and mileage between clients
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Competitive pay
- Flexible schedules
- Ongoing training events
- Fun and supportive working environment
- Growth Opportunities
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor's Degree or some college coursework preferred.
- Previous ABA experience or experience working with children with autism or other developmentally delaying disorders.
- Active CPR Certification preferred
- Valid driver's license and reliable vehicle (Uber & Lyft as transportation is not permitted - must be able to transport self to and from work).
- Sound technical and computer skills and reliable internet access.
- Must be able to complete and clear Live Scan criminal background check
- TB Test Results (may submit previous results if obtained within 2years)
- Obtain a Statement of Health signed by Healthcare provider
- Document Immunization records or immunity form
- Measles, Mumps, (Rubeola), & Rubella (MMR)
- Hepatitis B*
- Pertussis (or DPT)*~ *(You may sign a declination for Hep B & Pertussis if so desired)
Butterfly Effects is an Equal Opportunity Employer and it is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all people without regard to age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by statute, and to promote the full realization of an inclusive employment and service policy.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro