More information can be found at .
Looking to work independently at a company that values and has a firm stance on safety? Do you possess previous experience working in a manufacturing maintenance environment? We are growing quickly and adding multiple roles to our existing team.
Monday - Friday - 1st shift
*on call support needed from time to time
Be called upon to perform any and all duties consistent with assuring that DSM products are of consistent and high quality by: Assuming responsibility for set-up, repair, and maintenance of manufacturing tooling and their related equipment while maintaining a clean, secure and a safe work environment.
- Install, set up, repair, and maintain new and existing manufacturing tooling and equipment.
- Develop and update maintenance procedures as necessary.
- Train Manufacturing technicians on the operation of equipment.
- Complete entries in Preventative Maintenance Log books and Faciliworks program.
- Work with manufacturing personnel to trouble shoot manufacturing process problems.
- Assist Manufacturing Engineering as required.
- Assist with general facility issues relating to plumbing, HVAC and electrical services to maintain proper working conditions.
- Maintain, non-production equipment, which supports production.
- Participate in On-Call Primary & Secondary rotations and utilize the BAS system.
- Organize and maintain spare parts inventory for completing timely repairs on all equipment.
- Responsible for all-in house electrical projects, supplies, maintenance, & inspections, etc, necessary to operate a safe & compliant facility.
- Three years' experience in a similar position required. GMP knowledge desired.
- High School graduate; Technical or Trade Schooling preferred.
- Working knowledge of various power & hand tools.
- Read & understand schematics & electrical ladder diagrams.
- Working knowledge of VOM, amperage meters, Megger & related electrical testing equipment.
- Working knowledge of scope & usage of General Work Permitting Procedures & Processes.
- Working Knowledge of uninterrupted UPS power systems.
- Working knowledge of NFPA-70E and NEC Code as it relates to electrical installations, repairs, and safety.
- Proficient industrial electric service installation, maintenance, and repair.
Working for DSM means the opportunity to really contribute to improve people's lives and solving the challenges of today's world. Challenging jobs, career opportunities and an inspiring environment allow you to enhance your personal development. DSM recognizes that the on-going success of the company depends on the continued development and engagement of our employees and pursues a fair and competitive remuneration policy, recognizing individual and team competencies and performance.
Procedure & Contact
Interested in this position? Please apply online via the career portal ( ). Pre-employment screening procedures are part of the DSM Recruitment & Selection Process. You will be contacted when further information is required.
DSM Biomedical develops novel materials-based solutions to meet the present and future needs of the medical device industry. The company's product portfolio includes coatings, drug delivery platforms, mechanical devices, and a wide range of biomedical materials that enable the replacement, repair, enhancement and the regeneration of tissue and organ functions in the body. Its novel materials-based solutions are designed to meet the needs of the medical device industry. The biomedical market is highly innovative and dynamic.
Royal DSM is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Royal DSM and its associated companies deliver annual net sales of about €10 billion with approximately 23,000 employees. The company is listed on Euronext. For more information about DSM see or connect on
DSM in 3 minutes
Do you know that DSM has the broadest portfolio of nutritional ingredients - that millions of people already have our biomaterials in their body - and that our innovations make materials lighter, healthier, safer, stronger, more durable and have a lower environmental footprint? This short 3 minute video shares our portfolio in Nutrition, Health and Sustainable Living