The Senior Systems Engineer will provide integration support (requirements, specification through development) of COMINT geolocation systems and provide Risk Management Framework oversight support for related network infrastructure. The selected individual will apply their knowledge of RF signals and technology, especially modern wireless and cellular signals, to support the review and analysis of capabilities requirements, requirements gathering, system architecture development, interface- and data exchange-standardization, propose technical solutions, and review system test results. The contractor will facilitate the establishment of test and operational infrastructure capabilities including coordination with security accreditation to include monitoring status of required changes and following-up on unresolved issues. The individual will also represent the customer’s organization at technical exchanges and will support the development of collaborative, cross organizational and cross system solutions. The selected individual must be able to work across military and Intelligence organization boundaries to build consensus on contentious technical issues that arise as the aid the creation of a suite of community cross geolocation specifications and implementations.
Individual Capabilities/Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in a qualified engineering field or a related discipline from an accredited college or university with a minimum of 20 years of general systems engineering experience, a Master’s degree or PhD in a qualified engineering field or a related discipline from an accredited college or university with a minimum of 18 years of general systems engineering experience, or a high school diploma or GED with a minimum of 24 years of general systems
- Must have DOD 8570 Security IAT lv 1 certification such Network+ CE, A+ CE, CCNA-Security, SSCP or higher level certification such as Security+
- Position requires TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
- Experience with system development and collaborative standards development and implementation
- Understanding of modern cellular and wireless communications protocols especially in the context of locating those signals.
- Knowledgeable of a variety of radio signal geolocation techniques
- Experience with Military Service and Intelligence Community SIGINT collection and geolocation systems
- Knowledge of Airborne (or All Domain) Overhead Cooperative Operations (AOCO) programs.
This is a full time position
KaRDS Cyber Solutions